Hi, and welcome to my Pinterest Traffic Avalanche review.
What is Pinterest Traffic Avalanche? Well, Pinterest Traffic Avalanche is one of Create and Go Courses that will teach you how to use Pinterest in your blogging business.
However, the question is, is this course legit? Can this one help you with your blogging business? Is this course good for beginners?
Let’s find out!
Throughout my Pinterest Traffic Avalanche review, you can rest assured that you will get an honest and unbiased review from me.
This review will try to answer all your questions about Pinterest Traffic Avalanche.
It should give you a clear understanding of the course and see if it is worth your money.
Pinterest Traffic Avalanche – Overview
- Product Type: Pinterest Traffic Avalanche
- Owner: Lauren McManus and Alex Nerney
- Price: $197
- Does It Offer A Money-Back Guarantee: Yes, 30 days money-back guarantee
- Recommended?: Read my review and find out
Overview: Pinterest Traffic Avalanche I a course that says that the solution for beginner bloggers is to drive thousands of free monthly visitors to your blog (no ads required) using autopilot.
The course is one of Create and Go online courses that introduce Pinterest as a secondary platform to gain traffic.
This course will show you how to monetize your website by using Pinterest to drive traffic to your website.
In this course, you will learn the exact method they use on their website.
But the question is, is the course worth your money?
Let’s find out!
My #1 recommendation is a top affiliate marketing course that helps to build a successful online business from scratch! I used this exact system to go from $0 to earning $100’s per day! Learn more below!
What is Pinterest Traffic Avalanche?
Pinterest Traffic Avalanche is an online course created by Lauren McManus and Alex Nerney.
The course is meant for bloggers, especially those new to blogging, who wish to drive thousands of free monthly visitors to their blogs.
The course will teach you everything you need to know about Pinterest, from creating your profile and producing an eye-catching pin, teaming with other users to grow, and understanding Pinterest analytics.
The course uses various multimedia materials, like written lessons, videos, worksheets, and more.
The course will also give you “lifetime access” once you buy the course.
Who Are The Owners?
The owner of this course is Lauren McManus and Alex Nerney.
Both are bloggers, but before they become successful bloggers, they have some ups and downs.
As time went by and they became successful bloggers, they decided to create Create and Go website where you can buy one of their courses.
There are only 6 courses they and one of them are Pinterest Traffic Avalanche.
All their courses are worth watching as you will learn a lot from them.
What I like about Alex and Lauren is that they will teach you everything they know and guide you from the start.
What You Will Get Inside Pinterest Traffic Avalanche?
Here’s what you will learn inside the course:
- How to set up your Pinterest profile
- How to automate traffic with pin scheduling
- How to design your customized pins
- How to use tools
- How to track progress and analytics
- How to use email to grow your list
Inside Pinterest Traffic Avalanche, there are 18 modules, and each lesson takes you through different parts of learning Pinterest for your website.
The course is also focused on teaming with other users for success, and the scheduling and analytics tool and Tailwind are highly recommended tools.
Each module will walk you through a different aspect of running your Pinterest account.
In addition, it includes practical elements such as setting up your account and creating pins.
Inside the course:
Tools and Downloads
- Private Support Group
- Pinterest Beginner Checklist
- Viral Pin Checklist
- Pin Schedule Planner
- Our Favorites + Pinterest Favorites
Introduction to the Program
- Welcome to Pinterest Traffic Avalanche! (1:32)
- Your Focus Strategy
Frequently Asked Questions and Topics
- What happens if my traffic starts to decline?
- Which is better: group boards or Tailwind communities?
- If I have two blogs, do I need two Pinterest accounts?
- What do I do if someone is stealing my pins?
- The account was suspended (or blocked)! What should I do?
Laying the Foundation to Pinterest Success
- Pinterest Demographics + Why It’s Important (5:20)
- Successful “Guy-Focused” Brands on Pinterest (2:04)
- Start with a Broad Focus and Narrow Down (7:08)
Getting Started and Setting Up Your Account for Success
- How to Create Your Pinterest Account
- Converting Personal to Business & Account Cleanup
- Claiming Your Website and Setting Up Rich Pins
- Beginner Crash Course: How Pinterest Works (4:22)
- Setting Your Account Up for Success: Beginner’s Guide (6:25)
- Designing Your Profile and Boards (6:05)
Pinterest Search Engine Optimization
- SEO 101: Overview + Why It Matters (8:37)
- SEO 201: Keyword Research and Optimization (13:04)
- SEO 301: Ranking in the Algorithm (7:19)
Creating Viral Content and Pins
- What’s Working on Pinterest in 2021
- Creating Content With a Purpose (9:53)
- Viral Topics and Headlines (14:46)
- Creating Curiosity to Increase Clicks (9:17)
- What Makes Pins Stand Out (24:38)
- Stock Photography
- How to Create a Pin in Canva (6:31)
- Tailwind Create
- Increase Reach with Video Pins
- Best Practices on Pinterest (8:26)
- Pinning Tips, Guidelines, and Recommendations (16:21)
- Sharing Brand New Blog Posts (5:46)
- Is My Content Ranking? (10:45)
- Pinning FAQs (12:53)
- Pinterest Jail: Spam and Suspension
Increase Reach with Group Boards
- Overview of Group Boards (12:39)
- Strategy + When to Say Goodbye (14:01)
Automating Your Pinterest Traffic
- Scheduling Pins: Overview (10:08)
- How to Schedule Pins Using Tailwind (9:17)
- How to Use the Excel Pin Schedule Planner (2:44)
Other Tailwind Tools: Communities and SmartLoop
- Tailwind Communities: Overview (10:14)
- Best Strategy for Tailwind Communities
- SmartLoop: Overview
- New Feature: SmartGuide
Analytics and Tracking Progress
- Pin Stats
- Pinterest Analytics (8:29)
- Google Analytics (7:46)
- Tailwind Analytics (8:59)
Boost Traffic With Promoting Pins
- Overview and ROI (16:59)
- Getting Started with Promoted Pins
Other Pinning Tools
- Social Sharing Icons on Your Blog
Pinterest Ninja Secrets [Bonus Lessons]
- Email Collection Strategies (11:22)
- Pain Before Gain (14:17)
Other Traffic Platforms [Bonus Lessons]
- Secrets to Growing an Instagram Account (10:00)
BONUS – Six-Figure Blogger Content
- The Strategy Behind a Six-Figure Blogging Business (9:18)
- Getting Clicks to Your Sales Pages (10:25)
Become an Affiliate for Create and Go
- Become an Affiliate for Create and Go
- Pinterest Traffic Avalanche Images (for Affiliate Use)
Pinterest Facebook Group
Once you buy the course, you will get access to their private Facebook group called Freedom Bloggers.
The group also includes people who subscribe to other courses from the Create and Go, such as:
- Launch your Blog Biz
- SEO Blueprint for Bloggers
- Six-Figure Blogger
- Pro Blogger Bundle
The good thing about their Facebook group is that you can help each other and share what you can share with the group.
Who Is Pinterest Traffic Avalanche For?
As stated on their website, the course is designed for beginners, so if you are already an expert using Pinterest, this course is not for you.
The course is for those who do not have any experience with Pinterest.
You will learn a lot of things in this course, and as you already know, the course was made by Alex and Lauren based on their experience, so you will learn a lot from them.
Also, Pinterest Traffic Avalanche is useful for those whose work is in Pinterest-friendly niches, such as food, fitness, DIY, or crafts.
If you’re in any doubt about whether your niche is friendly, a quick Google search should give you the answer.
Does Pinterest Traffic Avalanche Work?
Let me remind you that Lauren and Alex have no control over the algorithm.
Most blogging groups feature tales of suffering from people who no longer see stunning results from their Pinterest efforts.
That’s just how blogging works, and it is the same if you’re doing SEO and trying to get organic traffic from Google.
That means there is no guarantee that you will succeed.
Pinterest Traffic Avalanche gives you a good grounding in the subject, but it cannot ensure that the techniques work for your niche and site.
If you apply the techniques they suggested, you can expect to see some results from your Pinterest marketing efforts.
The teaching is high quality, and Lauren and Alex will be there to help you.
The Pinterest Traffic Avalanche does work because you can learn something on this course and some useful techniques to make Pinterest work for you.
Although Pinterest covers all topics, some are more naturally aligned than others.
Therefore, the level of success you can achieve depends on how well your niche fits with the Pinterest platform.
How Much Does Pinterest Traffic Avalanche Cost?
Pinterest Traffic Avalanche costs a one-time payment of $197.
With this course, you’ll get access to all Bonuses:
- Worksheets and Checklists
- Ninja Secret Bonus Lessons
- Continual Program Updates
- Private Community Group
The course offers a 30 days money-back guarantee.
So, if you are not happy or feel that this course is not the right investment for you, you can request a refund within 30 days of purchase.
Make sure that you request a refund early so that you’ll get your money back.
Is Pinterest Traffic Avalanche A Scam?
No, Pinterest Traffic Avalanche is not a scam. It is a legit course, and you can learn a lot from Alex and Lauren.
Again, the course is meant for beginners, so this is not for you if you already know about Pinterest.
Blogging is a legit business, and you can earn decent money if you know what you are doing.
However, just like any other online business, with blogging, there will be some trials and errors that you have to go through along the way before you become successful.
Also, you need to have a budget if you want this kind of business because you will be spending a lot of money like running ads, tools, domains, and more for your blog.
Now the question is, do I recommend this course? The course is worth looking at, but the price is pretty expensive, and not everyone can afford it.
There are a lot of Pinterest courses or blogging courses out there you can find on the web or Youtube, as some of them will give it to you for free or at a much lower price.
However, you still need to be careful because some will scam you even though they are cheap or free.
That is why you need to do your research first before you buy or join that course so that you won’t be wasting time and money.
What I Like About Pinterest Traffic Avalanche
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- You will learn a lot in this course
- You’ll get access to their Facebook group
- It is meant for beginners
What I Don’t Like About Pinterest Traffic Avalanche
- It is pretty expensive for beginners
- The course is not for expert people
- The course does take some time to complete
- You have to spend money on tools like Tailwind and Canva can be expensive, but it works
Final Words and HONEST Recommendation
Pinterest Traffic Avalanche is a good course, and you can learn more about Pinterest and how to drive traffic to your website.
The course is engaging and well presented, and easy to understand.
However, the course is still pretty expensive, and not just that you will be spending more money on tools you need for your blogging, and it can be pretty expensive if you ask me.
Again, blogging is a legit business, and you can learn decent money if you do it the right way.
There are many ways to make money online other than blogging, like affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketing is also a legit business, and you can also earn decent money from the comfort of your home.
If you are interested and want to learn more about affiliate marketing, I recommend you to check my number 1 recommendation below.
Thank you for taking the time to read my Pinterest Traffic Avalanche review.
If you have any questions? Feel free to leave a comment in the comment section below!
How To Start A Legitimate Affiliate Marketing Business?
If you’re looking for ways and means to start a legitimate affiliate marketing business to earn an income online, you should check out my top-rated program first.
This program has nothing to do with spamming and using shady techniques for making money online.
On the other hand, it has everything to do with the best way to make money online that I personally use every day to make passive income from my sites.
I’ve been doing this for a few years, and I highly recommend you give it a try.
To learn more, click the button below!
And don’t forget to share this review with your friends and family!
All the best, Alex. contributor @freeaffiliatemarketingbusiness.com