In today’s review, you’re about to find out whether Rapid Profit System is a scam or legit?
I’m quite familiar with the work of Omar and Melinda Marting.
These two have got a lot of experience in digital marketing.
Just a few days ago, I was reviewing another program from Omar and Melinda.
And just like in case of FB, Rapid Profit System has got some value.
However, the very name leaves an impression of a scam, and most people are a sceptic.
I mean, promising rapid profits sounds like a scam indeed, but is it really?
Well, let me show you more.
Is Rapid Profit System a Scam?
Most people get sick and are ready to call a program a scam when they hear the name that implies earning fast money.
And while in most cases, you can be sure that such a program is a scam, Rapid Profit System is not.
Once again, Rapid Profit System is not a scam, and you’re safe.
However, you have to understand that this program is not a get-rich-quick scheme either.
The truth us, it has the potential to make money, even fast.
But it’s not going to work that quickly.
Like every other training program, Omar’s and Melinda’s requires some time, work, and in this case, you need some money for the investment too.
The program is based on Facebook Ads, which is a form of paid advertisement.
So how much money do you need?
You see, digital marketing is increasing in popularity over the last few years.
One of the primary reasons for this influx in interest is that fact that you can start with a little investment.
That said, the Rapid Profits System is going to require at least $500 for getting started.
This is going to cover for tools such as hosting, funnel builder, and for costs of ads on Facebook.
One thing though, before we proceed with this review.
The owners of digital marketing courses like to use their personal results to display the potential of the program.
As much as I’m sure that you can replicate their success at one point in the time, I’m also sure that it won’t happen rapidly or overnight.
You need to be patient, have to have enough money, and the ability to follow the training to the letter.
Once again, technically, Rapid Profit System is not a scam.
You can even get your a refund if you think that the program is not for you.
So let’s not judge the book by its cover any more and let’s take a closer look into this Rapid Profit System review.
What Is It About?
Rapid Profit System is all about creating an income online with Facebook Ads and affiliate marketing.
The program is created by Omar and Melinda, two legitimate marketers who have a few programs behind them so far.
Now, unlike some other programs and platforms out there, the Rapid Profit System is just video training.
You won’t get any tools, resources, or anything that could help you to build your business.
As I said earlier in this Rapid Profit System review, you’ll have to outsource these from the third party companies.
This is not a deal-breaker, but tools are always an excellent addition.
Now let’s get back to the content of the program, which is the most essential part of it.
With Rapid Profit System, you can learn how to set up marketing campaigns to promote other people’s products., aka affiliate marketing.
To successfully run an affiliate marketing campaign, you need a product, a funnel, and a lot of traffic.
And Omar and Melinda will show you how they managed to get all three in alignment.
Rapid Profit System is selling via JVZoo marketplace for $19.95 one time.
And if you are not happy with the content of the program, you can ask for a refund during the first 30 days.
Speaking of the content, let’s take a look at the part of my Rapid Profit System review where I talk about it some more.
What You Get Inside
Inside the Rapid Profit System, you get access to 6 in-depth training videos on how to build your affiliate marketing business.
Videos are about 40 minutes in length and well-structured.
You can find the same material in the PDF format, which is an excellent addition to those videos.
I have had a chance to review Omar’s work so far, and as always, it was good to see that he takes care to explain everything in simple words and stay on the straight line.
To compensate for the lack of tools, each member of Rapid Profit System gets a few resources such as Pre-Made Templates, Pre-Written Campaigns, and 5 Custom Bonus Products.
Also, each member will get access to a few bonuses as well.
- The guaranteed Promo Approval – this bonus lets you become an affiliate for some of the hottest products in the digital marketing industry. You don’t have to wait for the owners to manually approve you if you come as a member of Rapid Profit System.
- The Vendor Approach Script – this bonus contains information you need to know before approaching vendors and asking them to share an affiliate link with you. Most vendors are picky, and this script could help to be picked.
- The PLR Bonus Resource List – this bonus give you a list of PLR products that you can use in your campaigns and share with your future visitors for free.
So much about the content of the program, let’s talk about practice.
How Does It Work?
Now in this segment of my Rapid Profit System review, you’ll learn how this system works in practice.
The program consist of three phases:
- Your Ideal Market
- Your Affiliate Funnel
- Your Promo Campaign
Each phase is covered during the six training videos where Omar is going to show you how to create your own campaigns.
Phase 1 – Your Ideal Market
The main objective with the first phase of the training is to identify your audience.
Omar is going to explain in a few steps how to find a segment of hungry buyers.
In other words, people who are ready to buy from you.
If you don’t know, the main point of affiliate marketing is to help people who need products and services to find them and learn more about them.
That’s what affiliate marketing is all about.
During the first phase of Rapid Profit System, you’ll:
- Learn the process for identifying a hungry segment that will be ready to buy from you.
- Learn how to identify and infiltrate a profitable niche fast.
- Discover how to use bonuses as incentives to make people buy.
- The two uncommon bonus incentives you can easily offer with almost no work at all.
- Get the exact formula for getting approved to promote products on JVZoo with instant commissions.
- See the little known feature tucked away deep inside JVZoo that will save you time and automate your bonus process for you.
Phase 2 – Your Affiliate Funnel
Thes second phase is called Your Affiliate Funnel.
This is where you can learn how to communicate with your audience effectively through your affiliate funnel.
The main point of your affiliate funnel is to lead your visitors through the process of window-shopper to becoming actual customers.
So during the second phase of Rapid Profit System, you’ll:
- Discover the affiliate funnel diagram that has made Omar and Melinda millions of dollars in commissions.
- Learn the triple-threat method that earns money while building you a list and an audience at the same time.
- Learn the action incentive process that gets prospects to buy from you immediately instead of putting it off.
- Uncover the single most important thing you can do to create life-changing commissions.
- The big mistake most affiliates make when creating bonuses.
- A secret insider strategy to multiply your commissions every time you promote something.
Phase 3 – Your Promo Campaign
The last phase is called Your Promo Campaigns, and it’s all about getting traffic to your funnels.
Once you set everything up, Omar is going to show you the process of creating and running your promotional campaigns on Facebook.
So during the third phase of Rapid Profit System, you’ll:
- Learn the easiest possible way to run Facebook Ads.
- Discover the trick to targeting the exact people who are looking to buy a product.
- Learn how to manipulate your Facebook pixel to assemble specific audiences to sell to the inside of Facebook.
- Get the insider methods for creating a highly persuasive email followup series.
Some Pros and Cons
Before I give my last recommendation, you should take a look at some Pros and Cons of Rapid Profit System.
As I like to focus on the positive side of things, let’s start with a set of pros fist.
- Facebook Advertising is a legitimate method for making money online with affiliate marketing.
- The training is simple and easy to follow, and Omar does not beat around the bush too much.
- You can get your money back during the first 30 days of your membership.
- The Sales Page is a bit unrealistic and contains a lot of sales enthusiasm.
- Facebook Advertisement is not the easiest method out there, and beginners might have a tough time understanding and implementing the content of the program.
Is Rapid Profit System Recommended?
At the end of this Rapid Profit System review, I want to say that I recommend this program to advanced marketers.
As much as the sales page sounds like a dream come true, I know that newbies will have problems with this method.
Now, don’t get me wrong; I’m not saying that you can make it if you are a newbie.
But it takes some time of trial and error to get things right.
And this period could cost you a few $100’s.
If you are a newbie, I have a better recommendation for you at the end of this review.
As we have established at the top of this review, the Rapid Profit System is not a scam.
It’s a legitimate video training program where you can learn how to make money online with affiliate marketing and Facebook Ads.
However, Facebook Ads might be a bit too advanced method for beginners.
That’s why I recommend starting with something lighter, but much superior to Rapid Profit System.
My recommendation below is 100% newbie-friendly, provides tools, training, mentorship, help, support, and all you need to get started with affiliate marketing.
If you haven’t yet, make sure to click the button now to learn more 🙂
If you need any help or you have a question, feel free to share them in the comment box below.
And don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family!
All the best, Ivan. Founder, and CEO @freeaffiliatemarketingbusiness.com