Welcome to my Dropshiply review.
Did you know that 95 out of 100 people that start an eCommerce business end up owning an online store that produces $0 revenue?
Yup, that’s is the reality of dropshipping.
So what makes the difference between those five that succeed and the rest that fail miserably?
Well, I’ll tell you. It’s nothing secret, that for sure.
It comes down to making the most out of the tools and techniques that you’ve got at your disposal.
One of those tools is called Dropshiply, and it is supposed to be the fastest and most straightforward way to easy profits with dropshipping.
And in this Dropshiply review, you’re going to find out what’s so special about it, how it works, and most importantly, whether it is going to work at all or a scam.
By the way, congratulations on doing the research first. That is how you avoid scams and find the best way to earn an income online.
So without any further ado, let’s start this review to see whether Dropshiply software could help you to become one of those top 5% drop shippers or not.
Dropshiply Review – Overview
- Product Type: Dropshipping
- Owner: Devid Farah
- Price: $32 or $37 + Upsells
- Money-Back Guarantee: 30 days
- Recommended?: See below…
Quick Summary: Dropshipping is a business with many layers. You have to take care to have the right products, enough inventory, the right source of traffic, and more.
This makes drop shipping one of the toughest online businesses to master.
After taking a closer look at Dropshiply, I noticed that this software could help you and every other drop shipper out there to improve your business.
The tool comes with a lot of useful features that I’m going to reveal in this Dropshiply review to help you make an informed decision.
For example, you can use this software to find profitable niches using AI. Then, you can direct the niche itself to find the hottest products so you don’t waste time (and money) on products that don’t sell.
All in all, Dropshiply is a legitimate tool that I would recommend if you are interested in starting with dropshipping.
My #1 recommendation is a 100% legitimate program that helped me to go from being a complete newbie to making $100’s per day with affiliate marketing! Click the button below to learn more!
What is Dropshiply?
Dropshiply is a dropshipping software that helps to run a dropshipping business with ease and improves users chances for success.
The creator of the app claims that it is a “full-brown” e-comm software that assists in creating and running your own e-comm store in just a few clicks.
These claims might be a bit exaggerated for the sake of sales of the app, but there’s some truth in those claims too.
Inside of Dropshiply, you’ll find a set of features that help to build a profitable dropshipping business. And even if you have an existing store, you can use one of the features to connect your store with this tool to improve your business.
Who is the Creator?
Devid Farah is the creator of Dropshiply.
David understood that retailers have troubles managing their dropshipping stores because of increased volume, so he created an app that is designed to reduce work and increase profits.
This app is not the only product David has created so far. Some of his previous launches are eCom Sniper and Targeting Academy.
That said, let’s see what makes Dropshiply better in the rest of this review.
The app comes with a set of features that are designed to help the user build and manage his dropshipping business with ease.
Some of the features of Dropshiply are:
- Store Connect – This feature makes it easy to connect your existing store with Dropshiply.
- Store Starts – You can instantly see and manage all the data from your stores right inside your dashboard – I’ll show you this in the next section of my review.
- SEO Stats – This feature allows you to check how your store appears on Google giving you full stats such as title, meta description, domain authority, page authority, page rank, SEO score, Alexa global rank, country rank & more.
- Instant Domain Search – If you don’t have a domain for your store, this feature is going to help to find one.
- Niche Intelligence – This feature helps to find the right niche before building your store.
- Ali Express Spy Tool – The creators have integrated the entire AliExpress platform inside Dropshiply so you can find tons of products with ease.
- eBay Spy – Just like Ali Express Spy tool, you can use this feature to surf for products on eBay.
- Wallmart Product Finder – The same feature like two previous ones, just targeting Wallmart.
- Alexa Site Spy – This feature lets you discover traffic stats and global rankings of millions of websites and exploit untapped markets.
- FB Ads Explorer – You can use this feature to uncover profitable keywords for your FB ads campaigns.
- WooCommerce Integration – Dropshiply fully integrates with WordPress and WooCommerce so you can have all your products displayed in your dashboard.
- Autoresponder Integration – You can integrate your store with Aweber, GetResponse, Mailchimp and Sendy. You can also integrate with any other app with custom integrations feature.
- App & Theme Store – Dropshiply has a built-in app & theme store where you can download ecom apps and
over 100+ free premium themes to grow your business, traffic & sales.
- Support – If you run into some problems, you can contact the support team and get help.
- Video Tutorials – You can learn how to set up and use the app with the help of easy-to-follow videos.
To help you run and manage your store with Dropshiply, the creator has decided to include a set of bonuses too.
These are exclusive launch week bonuses, so if you are reading this review past the launch week, the chances are that these are not available anymore.
In any case, here’s the list of bonus features.
- The Secret FB Group
- Insta ClickShop
- FaceZon Store Builder
- Viral Suite
- eCommerce WD Shopping Cart Plugin
- Secret Supplier Database
- Top 70 Dropshipping Sources
- 9.730 Physical Product Niche Markets
Who is Dropshiply For?
This app is for anyone interested in dropshipping. It is for existing store owners as well as newbies interested in starting the brand new dropshipping store.
It is also useful to brick & mortar business owners, local business owners, digital agencies, freelancers, FB marketers, advanced marketers, physical product owners, etc.
Related: eCom Success Academy Review
How Does Dropshiply Work?
In this section of my review, I’m going to show you how Dropshiply works. There are four steps you need to complete to build a dropshipping store with this software.
Step 1. – Find a Domain
Step number one is to find a domain using a feature called Instant Domain Search. This feature of the software helps to find catchy and available domain names for your business.
Step 2. – Find Profitable Products
Next, you need to find profitable products that you’re going to sell, and you can click on the Product Spy Tool feature to get a list of products that you are going to import in your store.
Step 3. – Import Products to You Store
Once you have found the products for your store, you have to select Import Products to upload the merchandise to your own store that you have created earlier within the step one.
Step 4. – Edit Your Store and Products
Next, you have to edit the product list, descriptions, titles, and all other aspects of your store. These are the key features that allow you and other users to manage your store with efficiency and ease.
- Store Manager – This is the dashboard where you will be managing all your products, orders and customers.
- Manage Orders – This feature allows you to manage all your orders in one place. You can also track and manage all your orders, including successful, abandoned or fulfilled orders.
- Manage Products – Here, you can manage all your products at once! You can check the status, published, processing, in stock, etc.
- Manage Customer – All customers are instantly tracked and displayed in Dropshiply. All new orders on your store will also automatically update here.
- Manage Multiple Listings – This feature allows you to instantly publish a new listing, manage multiple listings or edit all existing listings.
- Sync Orders – All your orders in your stores will be automatically synced to Dropshiply in real-time.
- Auto-Order Technology – Dropshiply places the order and fills out the address with one-click.
- Product Watchdog – This feature allows you to watch for all the price changes and automatically update them.
- Inventory Watchdog – This feature keeps an eye on inventory changes and automatically restock products.
- Inbuilt Pricing Margins – You can create pricing rules so you can have consistent margins for all the products you sell.
- Product Report – In this section, you get full reports on how many products have been sold on your stores.
This was the quick overview of all sections of this app, and it should give you an image of how it works to help you build and manage an eComm store.
To get a full picture of how Drophiply works, I recommend watching the video below.
Now, let’s go to the section of my Dropshiply review where you can learn more about price and OTO-s.
Dropshiply Price and OTO
There are two versions of the software available on the market.
- Lite Version – $31,95
- Pro Version – $36,68
Now, as you can see, the difference in price is not significant. However, the difference in features is vast, which makes Pro Version a better choice as it allows you to leverage the full features of Dropshiply app.
In addition to those two versions of the app, you can take a look at a few upsells as well.
These are designed to complement the main offer and improve your chances for success. OTO-s are optional.
- Pro Version $47
- SEO Console & Analyzer $47
- Store Creation Suite – (three plans) $499/$699/$999
- Sales Reports & Analytics $37/month
- Product Imports (4 plans) $29/$49/$99/$149
- The App Makes Dropshipping a Lot Easier to Handle
- Video Tutorials
- Lots of Useful Tools and Features
- Affordable Price
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee
The App Makes Dropshipping a Lot Easier to Handle
For the first time users, dropshipping can be a challenging business to handle. I like the simplicity of the app with which it allows you to operate your business.
You get a set of video tutorials that are designed to show you how each aspect of Dropshiply works.
This is always a welcomed feature because most of these tools are confusing for the first time users.
Lots of Useful Tools and Features
The app allows you to build a new store, import the existing, manage all your products, orders, sales, all within one dashboard.
Dropshiply comes with an unbelievable quantity of useful tools and features.
The Lite and Pro versions of the software are affordable for anyone’s pocket, which makes Dropshiply a tool suitable for everyone.
30 Days Money-Back Guarantee
In case you don’t like the software, you’re covered with a refund policy that allows you to ask for your money back during the first thirty days.
- It’s More Complicated Than It Appears
- Does Not Show How to Get Traffic
- Expensive OTO-s
It’s More Complicated Than It Appears
Although I think this app is handy, it’s not going to work as easy as it’s been portrayed on the sales page.
Earning an income in three steps, and immediately after the installation of the app is a pipe dream.
Dropshiply is an app that could help increase your management, efficiency, and sales. But you can’t rely on the promises from the sales page solely.
It takes some time to comprehend the business and the app to achieve success.
Does Not Show How to Get Traffic
One thing that Dropshply fails to deliver is high-quality traffic, which is a significant concern.
I would like to see some training on traffic generation because it is a critical part of success online.
As shown earlier in this review, Dropshiply comes with a set of expensive OTO-s.
These additional upgrades are not mandatory, but they come as a surprise after you buy the basic version of the software, which is repulsive, in my opinion.
Is Dropshiply Worth It?
Taking into consideration that dropshipping is a business that requires a lot of attention, I think that Dropshiply is worth it.
The app has a lot of useful features that could help to increase efficiency and even earn more revenue if used in the right way.
You can use this software to either create a brand new store or import an existing one. It allows integration with WooCommerce, WordPress, and all major autoresponders.
You can use the features of the app to find hot niches and products, spy on top marketplaces, get ideas for FB ads, import and manage products, sales, and more.
Also, Dropshipy comes with a set of OTO-s that are useful to those who are looking to take their dropshipping business to the next level.
Related: eCom Profit Sniper Review
Dropshiply Review – Conclusion
When it comes to dropshipping, your success depends on a lot of factors such as the demand for the products you sell and traffic.
This app could help with the former a lot!
However, I haven’t noticed any training or tools that could help you to increase the traffic flow to your online store.
You see, you can have the most beautiful store and the best products, but if you don’t have any visitors, you are not going to earn any revenue.
Thanks for reading my Dropshiply review. Let me know if you have any comments or questions.
I hope my review has helped you to make a well-informed decision about whether or not Dropshily is worth it.
If you are looking to complement this app with training that teaches how to get free traffic to your store, make sure to click the button below.
If you need any help or you have a question, feel free to contact me.
And don’t forget to share this review with your friends and family!
All the best, Ivan. Founder, and CEO @freeaffiliatemarketingbusiness.com