Welcome to my review. Is PM-International a scam pyramid scheme? Or is it a legit MLM company in 2022?
PM-International is a Multi-Level Marketing company launched in 1993.
In an MLM company, you can make money by selling the company products, and by building a sales team to do the same.
And the latter is the main reason why people tend to claim that companies like PM-International are a scam pyramid scheme.
So is this true?
Before we get into this review, let me introduce myself…
Hi, I’m Ivan and I’m an online marketer who went from losing my time waiting tables to running a thriving online affiliate marketing business.
In the meantime, I have actually tried and reviewed 600+ courses, scams, MLMs, and even pyramid schemes to find the very best way to generate income online.
Keep reading my PM-International review where I’m going to show you what this company is about.
Also, I show you how it works, and I share my opinion about whether PM-International is a scam pyramid scheme or a legit MLM opportunity.
PM-International Review – Overview
- Type: MLM (Multi-Level Marketing)
- Owner: Rolf Sorg
- Price: $99
- Recommended?: Read my review…
Overview: PM-International is a multi-level marketing company that lets you become a part of the company’s direct marketing team.
In other words, it is an MLM (multi-level-marketing) firm.
For this reason, many people call PM-International a pyramid scheme in a disguise.
So is PM-International a scam or legit? That question has been answered in detail in my review. But if you’re in a rush, I can save you time and say that this is legit MLM.
The main reason for saying so is because they offer real products as well as the chance to make money selling the same.
But like every other company that uses this model, it’s got some problems. Keep reading my PM-International MLM review to learn more before you make your own decision.
Alternative: If you’re a newbie who is looking to earn passive income online, there are other, more beginner-friendly, and cost-effective alternatives. My top-rated affiliate marketing course has helped me to go from earning $0 to $100’s per day!
What Is PM-International?
PM-International is a multi-level marketing firm that markets health and wellness supplements, personal care items, and cosmetics.
The company used to be called P.M. Cosmetics, as their products back then were only limited to cosmetics and make-up.
The company had a name change because they have increased their production.
That said, PM-International offers a substantial selection of products, along with an opportunity to make money with their MLM program.
PM-International prides itself to be one of Europe’s largest MLM in the health and beauty niche. The website says they’ve already distributed their products to over 40 countries.
Their annual turnover is €833 million, which is quite impressive.
But is it legit MLM? Should you join? Or is PM-International a scam pyramid scheme? Keep reading my review to learn more…
Who Created PM-International?
The company was created by Rolf Sorg back in 1993. The site claims creator Rolf Sorg started as an auto mechanic. He, later on, learned that he has a flair for hiring people.
Back then, he had the ability to enlist 10 individuals per month.
Quickly after, he realized that he can make more cash from hiring people instead of being a technician so he worked in the network marketing industry ever since.
Rolf Sorg was chosen as a finalist for “Business Owner of the Year” for a number of years. In 2005, he was selected to be part of the European Economic Us Senate.
He’s likewise a CEO Council member for WFDSA or the World Federation of Direct Selling Organizations.
PM-International’s creator is not the only one that separately won awards, the firm all at once has its share of acknowledgement too.
Here are some of the awards his company received over the past years…
- Ranked 13th in the 2020 DSN Global 100: The Top Direct Selling Companies in the World
- From 2002-to 2020, PM-International was part of the TOP 100 recognizing innovators in medium-sized enterprises in Germany
- In 2013/14, 2018/19, chosen as “Company of the Year by Netcoo, a German trade magazine
- In 2018 and 2019, got the German Brand Award for being outstanding in brand management
Related MLM Review: Jeunesse
Is PM-International a Pyramid Scheme?
Because PM-International members earn money both by selling products and hiring new members, it is safe to say that PM-International is not a pyramid scheme.
Nonetheless, since PM-International is still multi-level marketing, do not expect to make money if you have no strategies for recruiting people.
Recruiting will make you considerably more cash than actual product marketingž. This just makes PM-International look like a pyramid system in camouflage, doesn’t it?
Before answering that, let’s learn what a pyramid scheme is…
What Is a Pyramid Scheme?
According to Wikipedia, “A pyramid scheme is a business model that recruits members by promising payments or services in exchange for enrolling new members into the scheme, rather than providing investments or product sales”.
You can check out a short video below to learn more…
From the video above, we can see that the continuous demand to bring in new members is a vital part of a pyramid system.
So why do so lots of people assume that PM-International is a pyramid scheme?
It’s due to the fact that it’s possible for you as a representative to offer their items to make compensations.
It’s also because you can make cash by hiring a lot of individuals right into the multi-level advertising and marketing plan.
That’s the most significant reason some individuals call it a pyramid scheme in disguise …
Is PM-International a Pyramid Scheme in Disguise?
As I said in my review so far, PM-International is not a scam pyramid scheme. They promise you commissions based on the sales made by you and others you register.
However, there are no straight repayments just for getting them to sign up. That said, PM-International, once more, is not a pyramid scheme.
To put it simply, the company sells real items for people to consume.
Having that said, although not legitimately a pyramid, whether you consider PM-International a pyramid system depends upon your viewpoint of these schemes.
Related MLM Review: DXN
Is PM-International a Scam?
PM-International is not a scam in my review. Nevertheless, due to the fact that they use recruiting model, they are a borderline scam pyramid system.
One of the reasons why some say it’s a scam is that PM-International does not offer an income disclosure declaration.
Therefore, there’s no other way to know if the cash they earn comes mainly from employees, an auto-shipment of employees, or retail clients purchasing items.
And the reason why their income disclosure isn’t available is probably that people are losing money here.
Why is that probably true?
Clearly, even if the firm is legitimate, the multi-level marketing organization is saturated.
See, there are tons of points to uncover along with understanding how to beat the heavy competitors.
The cost of the items in addition to the online track record of the MLM makes it more difficult to market PM-International products and to hire new members.
The rest of this PM-International MLM review will help you to expose the concealed facts to make sure that you can make an educated choice concerning it.
Alternative: On the other hand, if you’re looking for the best business model to earn passive income online as a beginner, there are other, more suitable, and cost-effective alternatives.
My top-rated course has helped me to go from earning $0 to $100’s per day!
What Products Does PM-International Sell?
PM-International has 2 product lines: FitLine and Beauty Line. FitLine is the nutritional supplements side while Beauty Line is all about cosmetics and personal care.
The FitLine offers a unique formulation that claims to have a delivery system used within each one that carries the nutrients to the specific cellular areas of your body that need them.
The “BeautyLine” product line includes an assortment of anti-ageing and skincare items.
The company claims that all the products used contain natural ingredients that are processed using gentle methods of manufacturing for maximum purity.
How Much Does PM-International Products Cost?
Here’s a brief list of how much PM-International’s FitLine product costs:
- CC-Cel Lotion ($32 for a 125 ml tube) – claims to help with skin’s moisture and cellulite
- Activize Oxyplus ($37 for 174 g box) – energy supplement
- Power Cocktail ($104 for 600 g box) – multivitamin containing B2, C, E, and selenium
- ProShape All-In-1 ($34 for 420 g canister) – meal replacement supplement
- Basics ($69 for 600 g box) – herbal extract containing vegetables, fruits, fibres, cereal, enzymes, and live lactic bacteria for the digestive system
- ProShape Amino ($62 for 115 g canister) – claims to help with muscle strain for those who workout
- CC-Cel Capsules ($64 for a bottle with 60 capsules) – claims to help the skin be better
- Restorate ($23 for 200 g box) – multi-vitamin-mineral made for regeneration
- Q10 ($47 for a 30 ml bottle) – claims to help cell energy
- Heart Duo ($74 for a 50 mg bottle) – heart supplement containing Omega 3
- Omega 3 ($38 for a 50ml bottle) – also claims to help heart health
- Herbalism Tea ($15 for 100 g box) – herb-containing tea
- D-Drink ($37 for a box with 14 single-serve packets) – daily supplement drink
- Fitness Drink ($48 for 450 g box) – nutrient drink mix containing B-vitamins and magnesium
Are PM-International Products Safe?
PM-International prides itself on its distinct formula called Nutritional Transport Concept (likewise referred to as NTC).
It claims to be a shipment system lugging nutrients to a particular location where the nutrient is needed.
However, there’s no 3rd research study verifying the “distinct formulation” functions as it should.
The FDA can not likewise give any type of guarantee whatsoever since they do not need nutritional supplement firms to submit to premarket approval.
As opposed to pre-approvals, the FDA’s enforcement initiatives are done after a product is offered on the market not before.
As for FDA’s European counterpart, European Medicines Agency, PM-International additionally gives no proof they undertook analysis with them.
European food authorities mostly concentrate on what nutrients must be and should not be included in a nutritional supplement.
But generally speaking, PM-International products are safe. I have done extensive research to find out if some clients report side effects. The results came negative.
In other words, there are no reports that their products are bad (more about this later in my PM-International Review).
Related MLM Review: Atomy
How Does PM-International MLM Work?
As I specified in my review, PM-International is a multi-level advertising company. You can sign up (for a charge) for the capability to sell their products to consumers on your own for compensation.
In addition, you make bonuses for utilizing individuals under you to do the selling for you. This implies that you make payments from the sales of people under you.
Last but not least, there are smaller sized incentives which you can make money from. This is normally based upon specific sales and your team’s sales.
Doing this kind of advertising is among the main reasons people frequently tend to associate PM-International with a pyramid scheme.
However as I specified in my review, PM-International is not a scam pyramid scheme. It is a legitimate advertising and marketing business.
Even if you do not want to build a sales group, you can still make earnings just by reselling their products to the public.
How Can You Join PM-International MLM?
Joining this MLM program is simple.
All you have to do is visit the PM-International website, click on the Join Us button in the top right corner, and register under your Recommending Team Partner’s Number.
This means, however, that you can’t join this business unless you have been recommended to it.
But since you are here, reading my PM-International MLM Review, I’m guessing that someone has contacted you already.
If that’s the case, here is a bit about costs that they probably haven’t told you.
How Much Does It Cost To Join PM-International?
To start with PM-International you need to buy an affiliate starter pack priced at $99.
The starter pack consists of a demo bag, sports bottle, spoon, and 2 PM-International products you can use for demos.
You can also opt to buy one of the 2 Pool Packs:
- FitLine Optimal Set Pack – $500
- Optimal Combo Pack – $481
Related MLM Review: Ambit Energy
How To Make Money With PM-International MLM?
Since PM-International is an MLM, there are two basic ways to make money with the company. And these are:
- Selling products
- Recruiting members
Take note that these are merely the basic ways to make money in this company. You are also presented with the option of qualifying for bonuses and benefits, which will boost your overall income.
Keep in mind, though, that these bonuses require you to exert quite a lot of time and effort.
To find out what benefits you can avail yourself of, you may refer to the compensation plan section of this PM-International review.
What Is a PM-International Compensation Plan?
Like most MLMs, earning more from PM-International involves qualifying for higher levels.
A higher level gets you the chance to get more bonuses and higher percentages on commissions.
Below is how the scheme looks from the bird’s eye perspective…
To give you more insights here are the 12 ranks of PM-International:
- Team Partner Rank – only needs to sign up as an affiliate
- Manager Rank – produce 1,500 GV every month
- Sales Manager Rank – produce 2,500 GV every month and maintain 2 Manager ranked affiliates who are personally referred
- Marketing Manager Rank – produce 5,000 GV every month and maintain 2 Manager ranked affiliates who are personally referred
- International Marketing Manager Rank – produce 10,000 GV every month and maintain 3 Manager ranked affiliates who are personally referred
- Vice President Rank – produce 25,000 GV every month and maintain 3 Sales Manager ranked affiliates who are personally referred
- Executive Vice President Rank – produce 50,000 GV every month and maintain 3 Marketing Manager ranked affiliates who are personally referred
- President’s Team Rank – produce 100,000 GV every month and maintain 5 Marketing Manager ranked affiliates who are personally referred
- Silver President’s Team Rank – produce 200,000 GV every month and maintain 3 Vice President ranked affiliates who are personally referred
- Gold President’s Team Rank – produce 400,000 GV every month and maintain 3 Executive Vice President ranked affiliates who are personally referred
- Platinum President’s Team Rank – produce 600,000 GV every month and maintain 4 Executive Vice President ranked affiliates who are personally referred
- Champion’s League Rank – produce 1,000,000 GV every month and maintain 5 President’s Team ranked affiliates who are personally referred
Here’s a video of the compensation plan if you want more info:
As mentioned earlier, you will also be rewarded with bonuses. Here is a short overview of the same…
- Retail Commission Bonus – PM-International has 3 retail commission amounts you can earn from buying a wholesale-priced item and selling it at retail plus an additional 40% when in a 100 PV monthly auto-ship and being at least in a Manager rank
- Top Retailer Bonus Commission – This bonus depends on GV. If you produce 2,500 in GV, you’ll get 3% of the team’s retail sales each month. On the other hand, if you produce, 5,000 GV, you’ll get 5%.
- Recruiting Commission Bonus – As said earlier, PM-International offers Pool Packs. Selling a Pool Pack can get you $60 as a commission, another $60 will be rolled up to a Manager ranked affiliate above you. If you are however in a Manager or higher rank, the whole $120 will go to you.
- Residual Commission Bonus – PM-International gives a residual bonus from the monthly auto-ship orders from all team members in your uni-level compensation structure. You will be paid based on the percentage of the sales volume produced in one leg.
- Rank Achievement Bonus – This is a one-time bonus given to International Marketing Managers and those of higher rank if they meet the qualifications.
Can You Make Money With PM-International MLM?
In network marketing, recruiting is a lot more encouraged than product marketing.
If you are excited to get started right now due to the fact that you believed that you will be running your very own service, I suggest that you forget that right now.
Yes, you earn commissions from sales of PM-International products, but it is a lot easier to get commissions from signing people up.
See, you can gain passive income just by waiting for your downline members to put their orders. You would not also need to offer products to consumers any longer.
Keep in mind that the online marketing service model is not sustainable in the long run. As time goes by, you will certainly run out of individuals to recruit.
Related MLM Review: Oriflame
PM-International Reviews and Complaints
One of the best ways to learn whether PM-International is a scam or legit is to read some testimonials online.
Most PM-International reviews online are directed toward their products and are generally positive.
The company got a 4.2 (out of 5) rating on TrustPilot, 4.8 (out of 5) on Facebook, and 4.0 (out of 5) on Glassdoor. In other words, people are generally happy to work with this company.
Below are some of the examples:
- I felt low on energy and always ended the day without strength. I used a lot of energy drinks with taurine and I was forbidden by the doctor to continue taking these drinks. When I started taking FitLine’s Activize Oxyplus I felt good energy again and at night I didn’t feel so tired. I showed the product to my doctor and he also started taking it.
- 100% satisfied! A revolution for my life as I was waking up already tired, was with fatigue all day and could barely arrive at the end of the day….but had discovered the fit line product thanks to my friend Cira S, I now can say I live my life in full, thanks to the restorative taken in the evening I wake up very rested and after my power C of the morning, I have the energy to go through my day! Thanks are not enough.
To be honest, there is a small percentage of negative PM-International reviews online. Those few that exist are referring to their stingy MLM program and negative work environment.
Here are some examples…
- Very stingy commission pay very low percentage. You always have to sign up new people. You will never rest always have to register a new Team Partner. And you will be very disappointed when you will work so hard all month and at the End of the month, you will just get $200 the most! If you are an MLM pro then maybe you will succeed, but if you are a simple person and don’t have a huge group of people to bring them here -you will be very disappointed.
- If you are an MLM agent/salesperson, you may be able to get recognition and a decent income. In case you are considering working for them in ad administrative role, especially in Schengen, you need to be very tough. Management is basically the owner and his friends with no educational background. They only accept yes men. Public humiliation and discrimination are part of everyday as well as sexual harassment. If you are a woman, do not wear skirts, pic may be taken under it with a cellphone, just for example. Huge employee turnover, the rest is going on “sick leave” to survive. The pathetic house rules like the coffee ban and no jeans are just the icing on the cake. No chance for personal or professional development either. Coworkers are scared, frustrated, and always ready to push you under the bus just to save themselves. I have never seen a more toxic environment in my life. Do not get misled by the positive reviews, especially on review sites. But I think it is bloody obvious that those ones on the “green one” are not reviews but adverts.
So as you can see, consumers are happy with the product and workers are unhappy with the company.
That said, this is another proof that PM-International is not a scam.
If people are generally satisfied with their products, this means that there is a need for these items and distributors could fill it in.
But the MLM complaints are something that I can’t neglect in my PM-International review…
PM-International Review – Pros
Well-Established MLM Business
PM-International was launched in 1993, which means that they have actually been in business for more than 20 years currently.
This is rather remarkable for multi-level marketing, knowing that the typical lifespan of one is simply 3 years.
Despite all the competitors, PM-International is still around, which implies that its years of service were not in vain.
They have actually acquired a faithful customer base that wants to maintain making purchases.
Profitable Compensation Plan
The PM-International payment plan has many benefits. There is a sign-up bonus offer for every new recommendation, added bonus offers, vehicle program, and also pension plan.
You can likewise capitalize on the auto-shipment option to get approved for an additional price cut on their items.
Altogether, if used correctly the compensation deal can yield a good income.
Related MLM Review: Total Life Changes
PM-International Review – Cons
It’s been alleged that the main ingredient in PM International’s products is powdered sugar which offers no health and wellness benefits. Keep in mind that this is just an allegation!
Allegedly, the good things (berries, herbs, veggies) make up too little of the overall components to be as advantageous as PM-International claims.
Furthermore, the items are way too costly. It’ll be simple for you to find less costly choices that provide the very same results.
Otherwise, for the competition, the prices will definitely influence your marketing efficiency which will impact your profits and position.
The firm belongs to the health and wellness niche, which implies that they are just one out of countless firms belonging to the stated particular niche.
If you plan to sign up with PM-International, you would need to compete against a lot bigger companies that in fact do appropriate research studies as well as advertising.
Low Success Rate
Network marketing is very difficult to do well with and approximately 99% of people that join one will lose cash.
This makes Multi-Level Marketing among the outright worst means to try to generate income.
There’s nothing special concerning PM-International that would certainly change that either.
Pay to Play
One more actually bad practice is pay to play which PM-International takes part in.
They ask you to buy pricey packs when you first register because you will reach the second-ranking quicker.
Again, this is just another way to milk brand-new affiliates for money.
PM-International Review – Conclusion
At the end of this review, let’s summarize once again that PM-International is not a scam. It’s a legitimate MLM company that allows you to make money reselling its products.
I don’t like the fact that they really did not release their income disclosure so you can see how many people are doing well but I can’t picture it to be lots of people.
The reason why there isn’t PM-International income disclosure available to the general public is that (this is my assumption only) 99% of participants are losing money.
Moreover, you have to spend cash on products that are going to be hard to resell due to the fact that they’re so expensive.
And lastly, since the whole structure is based on recruitment, I don’t see any real value in this business.
Is PM-International a pyramid scheme? No, not from a lawful viewpoint. However, these schemes are unreliable, frowned upon, and most people avoid them in large circles.
That includes me as well!
Thanks for reading my PM-International MLM review. What is your opinion? Is PM-International a scam pyramid scheme? Were you a part or maybe still are a member of this business?
Feel free to leave your reviews at the end of this page!
Related Review: Rodan and Fields
Why I Don’t Recommend MLM…
- Virtually 99% of individuals in all multi-level advertising and marketing firms shed cash, according to the FTC.
- There are 38% even more opportunities for you to make money from your own work
- The odds of you winning a lottery worth $10k among 10,000 people is 300 times higher than making money from MLM.
- According to the AARP foundation, 47% of distributors of all MLMs lose their money.
- Of the remaining 26% that really earn money, 53% of them earn less than $5000/year.
- 39% of that 53%, that are making $5000/year stopped because recruiting and offering lousy products to loved ones members threatened their relationships.
- You can forget about building a long-term organization with MLM because 50% of all participants stop within one year.
- 75% of individuals that joined MLM claim that they will never ever join any kind of multi-level marketing.
- A poll was carried out in 2018 among 1050 online marketing distributors as well as it was ended that the majority of them made 70 cents an hour and 20% of them did not make a sale. 60% of them made less than $500 in sales over the past 5 years and also 32% of them generated credit card debt to fund their network marketing participations.
Is There a Better Way To Make Money Online?
I know how hard it is to trust websites these days.
There are too many scams out there, especially in the make-money-online world. I know, because I reviewed over 600+ sites so far!
See, PM-International is just one of the many MLM companies I have reviewed…
While searching for the best ways to make money online myself, I bumped into a platform where you can start making money online in the best way possible.
It is a 100% legit company that helps people to create a successful affiliate marketing business.
These guys are the best opportunity out there for many reasons!
They will give you all the training, the tools, and access to a world-class support system. And they do this for 15 years and counting!
So if you want to succeed online and make money finally, my best and only recommendation is affiliate marketing.
Best of all, all you need is an email address to get started.
Keep reading for more info…
How I Make Money With Affiliate Marketing
The program that I recommend as my #1 solution for making money online with affiliate marketing is 100% based on free traffic from SEO and blogging.
The best thing about this method is that it is passive in terms of results and income.
In other words, you could be earning an income from your site for years and years to come because this method is so POWERFUL and overlooked by many marketers.
Just take a look at commissions that I earn passively all thanks to my #1 recommendation.
If you want to learn more about how you too can start leveraging SEO to get tons of visitors to your website and make money online with affiliate marketing, click the button below!
Among the best features of my # 1 ranked course is that you can take it for a test drive (just a $49 Premium subscription).
You will get one complimentary site and access to the very first ten lessons from the course to try things out.
After evaluating over 600+ programs on the web, my conclusion is easy. This is the best course to learn about ins and outs of affiliate marketing.
And if you’re looking for the very same, click the button below!
And don’t forget to share this review with your friends and family!
Thanks for reading my review of the PM-International MLM!
All the best, Ivan. contributor @freeaffiliatemarketingbusiness.com
Related MLM Review: Herbalife